TRAVELPRO CARRY-ON ROLLER
|Rollaboard/Upright = Roller Wheels for both carry-on and checked sizes||Spinner = Spinner Wheels for both carry-on and checked sizes|
If you're looking for an exact match to the most U.S. airline approved carry-on size, this is a good one to try.
- Manufacturer’s Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 9 inches (45 linear inches, meets the 45" standard for many U.S. airlines)*
- Material: Softside, polyester fabric with water and stain-resistant coating
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Wheels: 2 wheel roller
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Colors: Black, blue and purple
- This piece is equipped with a tapered expansion section.
- Unobtrusive carry handles are located on the top, bottom and side of this bag.
A Favorite of Flight Crews
Travelpro was founded by Robert Plath, an airline pilot. In 1987, luggage had a horizontal orientation. Bob created a bag that was vertical instead, and he put two wheels on it and an extendable handle. He later started the Travelpro company to produce the new type of luggage, and it has enjoyed flight crew kudos ever since.
An Exact Match to Many Airlines' Approved Size!
This bag is an exact match for the very common size maximum of many of the U.S. airlines. However, if you use the expandable portion, you may end up with an oversized carry-on.
Travelpro describes the Maxlite 4 collection as a lightweight and durable set of luggage with an upscale look.
Some people find that the bag can tend to fall forward if the heavy packed items aren't placed at the bottom back of the case. The tapered expandable portion of the case is designed to put the weight at the bottom of the bag.